Astrox Imperium is my attempt to create the space game that I wanted to play, but no one had created. I wanted a single player, open-world space game that is similar to games I enjoyed, like Homeworld and EVE, with economies, factions, and a story. A game where I could set all the parameters, and the universe would come alive with new challenges each time I played. I tried to take the best of what I liked from many of my favorite space games, and combine them into something simple but deep, familiar yet fresh, and enjoyably addicting to play.
All features listed here are currently in this Early Access Release.
- Non-linear Story – Choose your own adventure… The ending is in your control.
- Open World – Free to do as you please, go where you want, do what you want.
- Exploration – Over 100 maps to explore, each with unique resources, stations, structures and secrets.
- Flight – You can fly your ships with the mouse, WASD, or point and click. (Partial controller support)
- Camera Control – You have full control of the camera. 3D rotational focus, first and 3rd person , and follow behind views with lots of options.
- Mining – 12 different types of resources to collect.
- Skills- 100+different skill to train.
- Refining – Break down ore into raw materials and components used for crafting.
- Crafting – Use those raw materials and components to create new items.
- Trading & Economy – Profit from the simulated economy with trade.
- Missions – 15 unique mission types. Contract missions for the 18 game factions.
- Factions -18 factions, ratings effect all areas of life in the Astrox Universe.
- Combat – Real time, dynamic, tactical and strategic. hundreds of weapons, ECM, drones, bombs , ships and more.
- Smart AI – Intelligent, and plays by the same rules are you do.
- Life support -expand your range of exploration, manage and upgrade your life support systems.
- Ships-Currently over 70 ships and growing.
- Drones -10 unique drones , each with special abilities. Automate their control, or manually manage their tasks.
- Fleets – Build a fleet of up to 10 Merc ships. Command and control their actions individually or as a group.
TITLE Astrox Imperium
DEVELOPER Jace Masula
PUBLISHER Jace Masula
RELEASE DATE 22 Mar, 2019
GENRE Adventure, Action, Simulation, RPG
RELEASE NAME Astrox Imperium
CRACKED BY P2P
RELEASE SIZE 304 MB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: i3 7100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 256 MB available space
TORRENT MAGNET URL