Destiny Or Fate
Roguelike Fantasy Card Battles
We have long been fans of various strategy card battle games like Magic: The Gathering, Hearthstone, and Slay the Spire. We have infused the main elements of these games to bring the same excitement into our own. This naturally includes the same roguelike qualities of those games.
When you’re ready, you will be able to explore each and every location in your region. Each time you play, the routes and event blocks will be in different locations. Depending on the makeup of your current party, you can immediately engage bosses in battle or set out on a long journey to check out the various treasures and events you will find throughout the game.
However, if you happen to perish along this arduous journey, you will lose everything and be forced to start again from the very beginning. With each play, the elements of your journey will be randomly rebuilt. Not only does this constant re-creation prevent the boredom of repetitive gameplay, it also keeps you on your toes.
Main Game Features
– More than 15 different heroes with unique abilities. – More than 150 cards for heroes and monsters.
– More than 100 monster types lending to hundreds of different combat situations.
– More than three chapters that are newly configured each time you play.
– An increasing number of heroes and cards as the rounds progress.
– The ability to capture all monsters (except bosses) to use as companions in battle.
TITLE Destiny or Fate
RELEASE DATE 24 Jan, 2019
GENRE Strategy, RPG
RELEASE NAME Destiny or Fate
CRACKED BY P2P
RELEASE SIZE 376.14 MB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or later Windows 64bit
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Video Memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
TORRENT MAGNET URL