The official adaptation of Potion Explosion, the award-winning puzzle board game.
Play this game solo or against players from all over the world with Solo, Online and Local Pass & Play modes!
In Potion Explosion, you will explode ingredients, trigger chain reactions and gather it all in your caldron. You will then use your hard-earned unicorn tears, fairy dandruff and whatnot to craft powerful mixtures with wacky effects! May the best wizard win!
HOW TO PLAY
At the beginning of the game, each player is given potions to complete with specific effects and ingredients. You will have to select ingredients in the dispenser; once your selected ingredient is removed, the ingredients above will slide down. If two ingredients of the same nature collide, they explode and you get them too! You can then use your ingredients to cook up your potions. You only have a limited tank space to store remaining ingredients from one turn to another, so choose carefully! Once a potion is completed, you score points, get to use its powerful effect and pick another potion to craft. The wizard with the most points wins!
PREPARE FOR THE POTIONS EXAM IN SOLO
Play against up to 3 adjustable AIs to sharpen your potion crafting skills!
OR PROVE YOUR MASTERY IN MULTIPLAYER MODE!
Play against wizards from all over the world online and get to the top of the worldwide leaderboard!
To sum up, the game features include:
• The magical universe of the board game, fleshed out and digitally enhanced
• A tactical gameplay, allowing for different playstyles and strategies
• A Solo mode against up to 3 adjustable AIs
• An online Multiplayer Mode with a worldwide leaderboard
TITLE Potion Explosion
DEVELOPER Studio Clangore
PUBLISHER Asmodee Digital, Horrible Games
RELEASE DATE 16 May, 2018
GENRE Casual, Strategy
RELEASE NAME Potion Explosion
CRACKED BY P2P
RELEASE SIZE 81.12 MB
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 365 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows supported Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Network connection needed to play online multiplayer
TORRENT MAGNET URL