The Sims 4 : Starwars
Start your investigation and solve the mystery of a desert town that holds a deep, dark secret in The Sims™ 4 StrangerVille.* In this ominous town, Sims are acting strange for unknown reasons. Is there a conspiracy? Will this seemingly odd force possess your Sim? Uncover the story of the secret lab where Sims will encounter strange plants and interact with peculiar devices. Can you solve the mystery?
- A Different World – Explore StrangerVille, a rural desert town shrouded in secrecy. Encounter weird weather, creepy townies, dangerous plants, odd collectibles, and more.
- Unravel the Story – Immerse your Sim in unique and mysterious events. Unmarked vans appear in neighborhoods, government agents use secret listening devices, and scanners are key in detecting the unusual.
- Crack the Code – Have your Sims investigate using their Military training, searching for clues to solve a mystery that lies within the secret lab.
- Suit Up Your Sim – Get Sims in the mystery-solving mood by gearing them up in desert-inspired clothing and military fatigues, or prepare them for the end with conspiracy-themed clothes, secret agent attire, and a hazmat suit.
- Experience the Edge of the Galaxy — Your Sims are definitely not at home anymore. From the Millennium Falcon to the bustling cantina and unique attire of Batuu, Sims will be surrounded by the iconic sights and sounds of Star Wars™. When your Sim returns home, bring back new decor and recipes inspired by your travels, play a game of sabacc, or host a playful lightsaber training session.
- Create Your Star Wars™ Story — The Resistance, First Order, and scoundrels are fighting to control Batuu, but your Sims’ actions determine who will succeed. As Sims undertake challenges and special missions, you’ll tip the balance of power. Unlock rewards like starfighter access, new outfits, and critical missions on Batuu. And who knows? Maybe you’ll find your Batuuan special someone!
- Unite with Iconic Characters — Completing missions earns your Sim reputation points, and as you rack them up, you get closer to meeting the leaders of the forces on Batuu. Possibilities shift depending on your Sim’s actions—will you choose to support Kylo Ren in his efforts to uncover the Resistance base or join Rey and Vi Moradi in the fight against the First Order? Whichever path your Sim chooses, Hondo Ohnaka and his scoundrels are always there if you need a few extra galactic credits.
- Get Your Own Lightsaber and Droid — Explore Batuu to find parts for the most coveted Star Wars™ artifact: a lightsaber. Collect every piece to construct a blade that’s all your own. Then invite other Sims to spar in lightsaber challenges! Or visit the Droid Depot and purchase your very own droid to help on your adventures… and maybe zap a few Sims. You can even bring your droid friend home with you so you always have that plus-one for parties!
TITLE: The Sims 4
DEVELOPER: The Sims Studio
PUBLISHER: Electronic Arts
RELEASE DATE: 6/5/2020
GENRE: , Simulation, Casual, Building
RELEASE NAME: The Sims 4
CRACKED BY: FitgirlRepack
RELEASE SIZE: 43.18 GB
NOTE This release is standalone and includes all content and DLC from our previous releases and updates
The Sims 4, updated to v22.214.171.1240 (x64) / v126.96.36.1990 (Legacy x86 Edition)
Alma Mater Reward (University)
Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content – Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!
Beacon Of Ages Reward (Generations)
Cats & Dogs
City Living DLC
Cool Kitchen Stuff
Digital Soundtrack – A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.
Dine Out DLC
Discover University (x64 only, no Legacy Edition support)
Eco Lifestyle (x64 only, no Legacy Edition support)
Email Sign-Up Incentive (Ghoulish Guitar)
Enchanted Aurora Reward (Supernatural)
Get Famous Add-on
Get to Work Add-on
Get Together Add-on
Holiday Celebration Pack
Kids Room Stuff
Laundry Day Stuff
Life of the Party Digital Content – Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.
Luxury Party Stuff DLC
Movie Hangout Stuff
My First Pet Stuff
Never Ending Reward (World Adventures)
Outdoor Retreat Add-on
P.R.I.M.A. 3000 Computer
Paws Anonymous Reward (Pets)
Perfect Patio Stuff
Realm of Magic Game Pack
Romantic Garden Stuff
Shine On Reward (Ambitions)
Spa Day Add-on
Spooky Stuff DLC
Star Wars: Journey to Batuu
The Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award
Time Travelers Reward (Into the Future)
Tiny Living Stuff Pack (x64 only, no Legacy Edition support)
Truly Tropical Reward (Island Paradise)
Up All Night Digital Content – Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.
UV Light Reward (Late Night)
Vintage Glamour Stuff
Whatever The Weather Reward (Seasons)
Your Name In Lights Reward (Showtime)
- OS: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 43 GB available space
TORRENT MAGNET URL